Function of the Treatment
A real galvanic application, using a carbon collector covered with an absorbent material to hold the required liquid metal, wich is transferred by using a current between the two repaired surface and the carbon applicator.
Advanced Selective Brush Coating with the SIFCO Process® from SIFCO ASC (4:08 mins)
Advantages of the Treatment
1. All repairs can be executed without disassembling of the damaged part, shortest interruption to production cost effective application of varius metals to all conducting materials.
2. Good bonding with galvanic binding.
3. Material thickness applied is controlled by different programs of the voltage supplied.
4. 50 to 100 times faster than conventional applied galvanic application.
5. Without disassembly and assembly again.
6. Cold application without creating heat, therefore no tension cracks or deformation.
7. For deeper damaged areas, copper pinning can be utilised for building up the damaged area before the final surface is re-established in chrome or nickel.
8. Our service is applied worldwide and only a phone call away. All pepairs are full guaranteed.
Nickel plating using the SIFCO method (3:23 min.)